The MA in Governance at the ELGS - European Law and Governance School is a rigorous academic program combining a strong politics and governance core with a variety of choices including international relations, economics and public policy.
The program equips students with a broad knowledge basis to prepare them for a future not just in the government or party politics, but also as knowledgeable and able actors in international organizations, the third sector or even private sector.
Importantly, students of the program will be granted access to attend EPLO events on key themes in EU law and governance and to interact with renown EU leaders and decision-makers.
Students graduate with a clear understanding and awareness of the most up-to-date scholarly research and best industry practices, as well as a solid professional network to support them in their career after the ELGS.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Governance and Public Policy-Making
- International Institutions and Global Governance
- European Integration and EU Governance
- Research Methods for Governance Studies
- Public Administration and New Public Management
- Globalization, Regionalism and Global Governance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Currently accepting applications.
DisciplinesPublic Administration European Studies Political Science View 4 other Masters in Political Science in Greece
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online Application Form in English
- Photograph and ID (scanned and uploaded)
- Most Recent Academic Record, Undergraduate Degree (scanned and uploaded)
- Personal Statement with Scholarship request if applicable (400-600 words)
- Two Reference Letters: one compulsory and one optional
- Application fee of 50€ (non-refundable)
International13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.