The objective of the EU Law program offered by the ELGS - European Law and Governance School is to offer :
- a solid institutional /constitutional understanding of the manner the EU works and the ways it may evolve in the future,
- a comprehensive and horizontal vision of the main EU policy areas combined with
- a spot-on analysis of some of the most dynamic policy areas.
The approach followed will be essentially legal, but the political and other contextual dynamics will also be put into perspective. Students having followed the program shall be in a position to discuss any major EU legal issue, as they will be acquainted with the relevant legislation, case law and scholarly literature.
Importantly, students of the program will be granted access to attend EPLO events on key themes in EU law and governance and to interact with renown EU leaders and decision-makers.
Students graduate with a clear understanding and awareness of the most up-to-date scholarly research and best industry practices, as well as a solid professional network to support them in their career after the ELGS.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Constitution of the EU and EU External Relations Law
- Judicial Protection
- Competition Law
- European EMU Law
- EU Environment and Energy Law
- From Market Freedoms to Citizens
- EU Capital Markets Law
- The EU Asylum and Migration Law
- EU Consumer Protection Law
- Fundamental Rights
- EU Banking Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Currently accepting applications.
DisciplinesEuropean Law Master of Laws (LLM) European Studies View 5 other Masters in European Law in Greece
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online Application Form in English
- Photograph and ID (scanned and uploaded)
- Most Recent Academic Record, Undergraduate Degree (scanned and uploaded)
- Certificate of Proficiency of English (if non-native speaker, scanned and uploaded)
- Personal Statement with Scholarship request if applicable (400-600 words)
- Two Reference Letters: one compulsory and one optional
- Application fee of 50€ ( non-refundable)
International13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.