- Cyber Security Engineering (CSE) is designed for Computer Science, Informatics, IT or other STEM graduates, looking to become a cyber security professional, or take a leading technical role in an organisation critically dependent upon data and information communication.
- This MSc focuses on the technical aspects of cyber security and how these may be implemented in a multidisciplinary way. Throughout the course the practical applications of topics are emphasised, as well as developing your abstract and analytical skills.
- The WMG Cyber Security Centre team at the WMG University of Warwick are working to further understand the nature of the evolving cyber landscape, and to protect and enhance the human experience within it.
- Our expert tutors bring their subjects to life, blending academic knowledge with experience across a wide range of industry sectors. We also enjoy extensive guest lecture input from companies such as IBM, HP and PwC, and from UK government and law enforcement agencies. This mix of research-led teaching and real-world input will both inspire and prepare you to contribute at the forefront of the cyber domain.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Security Architectures and Network Defence
- Cryptosystems and Data Protection
- Information Risk Management and Governance
- Industrial Espionage and Counterfeiting
- Digital Forensics
- Cyber Intelligence and Operations
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Enterprise Cyber Security
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 122 other Masters in Cyber Security in United Kingdom
- A completed online application form and application fee of £55.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.
International27160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27160 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14820 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.