This Strategic and International Management course at Deggendorf Institute of Technology offers students not only the chance to gain an internationally recognised degree, but also the contents of the course means that students are fully prepared for the demands of a globalised economy. In addition, students also have the opportunity to complete a year of study abroad and to obtain a combined degree.The faculty has more than 2000 undergraduates, MBA and Master students, and a range of 20 undergraduate, MBA and Master programmes, making it the largest faculty in the university. The range of diverse courses are adapted to the needs of the commercial job market as well as the interests of the students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Science theory and research methodology
- National and international accounting
- Intercultural Competence/Intercultural behavior
- Strategic Human Resources Management and Business Ethics
- IT Strategies/International Project Management
- Strategic Country Assessment/Strategic Evaluation of Countries
- Cooperation with financial services
- Control and Auditing
- Control Instruments
- International Leadership Management
- Strategic Programmes
- Strategic Planning/ Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Deepened Project Seminar
- Practice-Orientated Master Thesis
- Master Colloquium
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesStrategic Management View 26 other Masters in Strategic Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Printed and signed online application form
- Copy of university entrance qualification complete with grades from the 10th school year upwards. They must be translated into German or English and attested by the German embassy/ consulate in the home country.
- Language certificates
- CV with photo
- Copy of passport or national ID card
- If necessary, proof of earlier studies and results
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
- No tuition fees, only €62 student service fee per semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.