NIHES, at the Erasmus MC, is a top-ranked institution with a strong international dimension. Let them be your springboard to a career in international research, public health, health policy, health economics, clinical medicine, or pharmaceutical research.
- The Clinical Research degree at Erasmus University Rotterdam prepares you for an international career in clinical research, or for an executive or advisory position in public health, clinical medicine, drug research or health-policy development.
Accredited by: NVAO in: Netherlands
- There is a great need for clinicians who can combine patient care and research.
- This Research Master programme is a unique opportunity for medical students to become clinical investigators and pursue an academic career simultaneously.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 33 other Masters in Human Medicine in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You have a Bachelor degree from a school of medicine, biomedical sciences or medical biology, or a broad bachelor education with sufficient basic subjects in medicine and/or biomedical sciences and/or medical biology.
- You have affinity with research, as demonstrated by your motivation letter.
- You have a good working command of the English language, both oral and written.
International19600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.