Our cohort consists of nascent entrepreneurs looking to jump-start their business, and more experienced entrepreneurs who have achieved some success but crave a deeper understanding of the drivers of success. We also welcome intrapreneurs who seek to understand how they can better utilise the principles of entrepreneurship to drive their organisations forward.
Our students come from diverse backgrounds but are connected by a common desire to learn from each other, take responsible action and contribute to a special community of entrepreneurs at Cambridge Judge Business School.
The Master of Studies in Entrepreneurship programme at the University of Cambridge is designed to instil the knowledge, skills and mindset needed to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
We do this through a programme which consists of three complementary components. The impactful results of the programme can only be achieved when all components work together.
- Academic rigour creates clarity of thought and the ability to make fast, actionable decisions.
- Practical workshops provide insights into real-life challenges and solutions used by entrepreneurs.
- The collaborative network of the programme guided by experienced mentors provides essential support.
- Strategy, Organisations and Business Models
- Organisational Behaviour, Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Marketing for the 21st Century
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Systems Thinking
- Intellectual Property for Entrepreneurs
- Raising Finance
- 24 months
- 10 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Marketing View 836 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Have obtained at least a UK Bachelors (Hons) Degree with a 2.1 or equivalent standard from an overseas institution.
- A good GMAT or GRE score is required if you have lower grades, along with a demonstration of exceptional success in other ways.
International17400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34800 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National17400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34800 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.