The Construction and Real Estate Management of the Metropolia University of Applied Sciences provides you a combination of engineering, economics, management and communication. Specific contents, like project development and project management as well as life cycle management, and general subjects, such as soft skills and leadership, are taught - all in context of international business. Accordingly this programme is taught completely in English.
ConREM enables you to cooperate with people of different social, cultural and professional backgrounds, to adapt to foreign environments and to become acquainted with different mentalities and habits. Management abilities and adaptability to manage changing international conditions is a need for cooperation and teamwork in a global market on national and international level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- First year studies of ConREM (60 ECTS during semesters 1 and 2) will be organized by Metropolia (Helsinki).
- Second year studies (semesters 3 and 4) will be in HTW Berlin.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership Real Estate & Property Management View 4 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in Finland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A first academic degree in architecture or civil engineering with at least 180 credit points.
- An excellent command of the English language (C1 level - CEFR)
- Employment certificate: by proving more than two years of professional experience after finishing the first academic degree, successfully admitted students can obtain a German-Finnish joint degree from HTW Berlin and Metropolia UAS. If the student has less than two years of professional experience, the student will be awarded a German Master´s degree title from the HTW Berlin.
International1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Free of charge applicants from EU/EEA
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.