Graduates of our International Business (Master's program) at TH Köln (University of Applied Sciences) are well-suited to meet this demand.
The four-semester Master's program in International Business (Master of Arts) aims at educating young business professionals who meet current employer demands. Our graduates are well-versed in the fields of international economics and business administration. The mandatory semester abroad is an excellent opportunity to gain international experience and acquire intercultural competence - crucial skills for an international career.
Program accredited until Sep 30, 2025
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operative and Strategic International Marketing
- Global Strategy
- International Business Development
- International Risk Management
- Global Business Logistics
- Quantitative Methods
- Cross Cultural Management
- Global Economics.
- International Human Resource Management
- International Business Law or Knowledge Management.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Master in Management (MIM) View 206 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
- You should have a general interest in international business and economic relations as well as excellent English language skills since the program is taught entirely in English.
- Letter of Motivation
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor's degree or higher) in the field of business and economics with an international focus or in another suitable field. The minimum required grade is 2.5/good (German grading system) or equivalent.
- An international focus is given if the curriculum includes at least half of the following subject areas: international marketing, international finance, international human resources management, international economics, international corporate strategy, international cost accounting, international law, intercultural skills. Decisions on the suitability of a program are made by the Examination Board.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Semester fee: 280.50 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.