The Biopharmaceutical Science program was developed by the National Institute For Bioprocessing Research and Training (NIBRT) and IT Sligo, in extensive collaboration with Industry, to identify and address the current and future needs of the biopharma sector and apply these to the programme.
Online Study with elective practical placements
The MSc is delivered online, on a part-time basis with elective practical placements in NIBRT, Dublin, Ireland. Upon completion you will have achieved an internationally recognised qualification which is highly relevant to the biopharma industry.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fermentation and Cell Culture Processing
- Legislation / Regulatory Affairs
- Protein Purification Processing
- Bio contamination Control
- Biopharmaceutical Analytical Techniques
- Lean Sigma for Biopharma
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This programme is open to graduates with an honours degree (Level 8 NFQ) in an appropriate Science or Engineering discipline. Applicants who do not hold an honours degree but who have significant relevant work industrial experience will also be considered.
- International applicants are expected to have the educational qualifications of a standard equivalent to those outlined above. If English is not your native language, proof of your proficiency in English will be required, unless you took your primary degree through English in an English speaking country.
International4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
EU/EEA4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.