Tourism Management (with Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University aims to prepare graduates equipped with managerial knowledge and skills necessary in hospitality and tourism field.
Students at Tourism Management (with Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University will:
- Apply managerial skills effectively in travel, tourism and hospitality related settings.
- Apply pratical skills professinally in hospitality and travel businesses including front desk operations, housekeeping operations, service, food and beverage and electronic reservations,tour operations activities.
- Demonstrate effective use if information technology skills in IT as a communication and learning tool, to acces and manage information to present ideas, professinally and to use specialist sotfware relevant to hospitality and travel industry effectively.
- Demonstrate advanced knowlwdge of language skills in at least 2 more widely spoken language other than his/her native language.
- Apply analitical skills effectively to solve (a problems, identify strategic options, and evaluate different strategies professionally.
- Marketing Field Marketing paradigm
- Post-modern marketing
- Consumer behavior
- Internationalization-born global firms
- Service quality
- Customer (dis)satisfaction
- Service failure and recovery
- Work-family conflict
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications to the graduate programs at EMU can be made throughout the year, until one month prior to the beginning of each semester.
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Management Studies Tourism & Leisure View 4 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Northern Cyprus
- An official transcript of all university-level courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
International3262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1631 USD per semester during 12 months.
National678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 339 USD per semester during 12 months.
Thesis registration fee (per semester): Turkish Students: 7.996 TL / International Students: $2.445
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.