Communication and Media Studies (with Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University is actively contributing to the shaping of future human society, to academic scholarship, to a livable environment, to communicative networks that are responsible towards others and the environment, and to the preservation of cultural diversity worldwide.
- Public Relations,
- Media Technologies,
- Mass Media,
- Communication Theories,
- Cultural Studies,
- Critical Studies,
- Qualitative/quantitative researches,
- Audience Studies,
- New Media
- Mass Communication and Society
- Selected Readings in Mass Communication Studies
- Communication Studies Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications to the graduate programs at EMU can be made throughout the year, until one month prior to the beginning of each semester.
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 3 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in Northern Cyprus
- Applicants to MA should have a B.A. degree in social sciences field with a CGPA greater than 2.5/4.0.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
International3262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1631 USD per semester during 12 months.
National678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 339 USD per semester during 12 months.
Thesis registration fee (per semester): Turkish Students: 7.996 TL / International Students: $2.445
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.