At Civil Engineering (with Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University courses are offered in the following divisions of specialization: Construction Materials; Construction Technology and Management; Geotechnical Engineering; Hydraulics Engineering; Structural Engineering; Transportation Engineering.
As the medium of instruction is English, graduates would have job opportunities wherever they go. Education in civil engineering will give the students the skills, information, and experience to be able to work in different fields. Today civil engineers may work in consulting firms, contractor's offices, or in the public sector. Civil Engineers are quite successful in administrative positions, therefore, in developed countries they are highly sought after in government offices.
Some of our graduates and postgraduates are pursuing their education in reputable universities in different countries while the others have found jobs in well-established firms and institutions.
- Construction Materials
- Repair and maintenance of concrete, fibre reinforced concrete: improving measuring techniques
- Thermal properties of lightweight concrete & mortar: building blocks, foam concrete
- Natural building stones: engineering properties
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications to the graduate programs at EMU can be made throughout the year, until one month prior to the beginning of each semester.
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Interior Design View 4 other Masters in Interior Design in Northern Cyprus
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field if they have achieved at least 2.50/4.00 for MS, and must be fluent in written and oral English.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses..
International3262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1631 USD per semester during 12 months.
National678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 339 USD per semester during 12 months.
Thesis registration fee (per semester): Turkish Students: 7.996 TL / International Students: $2.445
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.