Banking and Finance (with Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University is ensuring that graduates gain the knowledge, skills and tools to evaluate and manage various wealth forms to optimize their clients’ financial situations. Completing the PFP program will qualify you to write the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) examination offered by the Financial Planners Standards Council (FPSC) of Canada.
Graduates of the Programs offered by the Department of Banking and Finance have excellent job opportunities in private financial institutions as well as in key government ministries and agencies, including central banks. Some of the financial institutions where our alumni have found employment are African Development Bank (Tunis), European Bank for Reconstruction Development (EBRD, London), JP Morgan (New York), Isbank (Turkey), Alfa Bank (Albania), Bank of Montreal (Canada), Stanbic Bank (Ghana), and HSBC Bank (North Cyprus).
- Public Finance
- Economic Development
- Investment Appraisal
- Project Finance and Risk Analysis
- Micro And Small Enterprise Finance
- Financial Liberalization
- Financial Crises and Restructuring
- Banking Structure and Performance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications to the graduate programs at EMU can be made throughout the year, until one month prior to the beginning of each semester.
DisciplinesBanking and Investment View 5 other Masters in Banking and Investment in Northern Cyprus
- Applicants to the MS program should have undergraduate degree with a CGPA greater than 2.5 / 4.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
International3262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1631 USD per semester during 12 months.
National678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 339 USD per semester during 12 months.
Thesis registration fee (per semester): Turkish Students: 7.996 TL / International Students: $2.445
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.