The Master Degree Course in Mathematics and Applications at the University of Camerino is organized into two different curricula: one on Theoretical and Didactic Mathematics and the second on Applied and Engineering oriented Mathematics. Classes are held in two different terms, from the beginning of October to the end of January, and then from the beginning of March to the middle of June. The February break is devoted to the Winter Exam Session.
What we offer:
The Master Degree Course in Mathematics and Applications
- strengthens the knowledge of Pure Mathematics,
- proposes two different curricula introducing students to research and didactics in Mathematics, or applications to Economics and Finance, or applications to Technology and Engineering,
- through the High Apprenticeship or teaching experiences, prepares students for the world of work
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Algebra
- Advanced Mathematical Logic
- Advanced Geometry
- Differential Geometry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
International students must apply for pre-enrollment at the Italian Embassy. Every year the pre-enrollment deadline is set near the end of July.
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics View 6 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To enroll in the Master Degree Course in Mathematics and Applications it is necessary:
- an Italian first level 3 years degree, or an equivalent undergraduate diploma earned out of Italy,
- at least 30 ETCS in Mathematics,
- knowledge of English language (level B1, or at least 3 ETCS).
The tuition fees have been waived except for regional fees 140€ and revenue stamp (marca da bollo) 16€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.