Successful completion of the Physiotherapy program at Semmelweis University requires that students have:
- Acquired sufficient knowledge and skills to be able to work independently as physiotherapists;
- Acquired knowledge and skills of physiotherapeutic methods of assessment and treatment, as well as knowledge of the connection between science and long-established experience;
- Developed their self-recognition and capacity for empathy, thereby paying attention to ethical considerations;
- Familiarized themselves with conditions in society which affect people’s health, and gained an ability to initiate and take part in health promoting and preventive efforts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Biophysics and Biomechanics
- Scientific Research Methodology
- Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Motor Learning and Neuroplasticity
- Science of Nutrition
- Pedagogy and Clinical Psychology
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Entrance examinations consist of an English test, a test in Biology, writing of a Motivation letter and an oral interview.
- The exams will be evaluated by the Faculty Board, and applicants will be notified about the results within three weeks.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.