We train a new generation of managers for work in the performing arts, the heritage sector (museums, historic sites) or in cultural industries (film, publishing, sound recording, radio and television). At HEC Montréal University we offer a master degree in International Arts Management.
- Learn through theoretical courses, case studies, field work, lectures by world leaders in international cultural management, and visits to well-known cultural organizations and facilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Technologies for Arts and Culture
- New Forms of Innovation
- International Marketing of Cultural Industries
- Managing Cultural Products and Brands
- Promotion and Advertising
- Research Methods in Marketing for Arts and Culture
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Deadline: June 1 (US Citizens)
DisciplinesHistory Marketing Accounting View 33 other Masters in Accounting in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Two certified true copies of your official transcripts, issued by the postsecondary institutions you attended and confirming that you have earned an undergraduate diploma; if you are currently finishing your diploma, you must agree to provide proof of having earned it one semester before the start of the MMIAM program*
- A photocopy of your degrees attesting to your previous university studies*
- Your curriculum vitae
- A copy of your birth certificate (Canadian citizens must provide a certified true copy)
- 2 passport-size photos with a white background, signed on the back
- A copy of your passport (information page with photo only)
- A check or bank draft for US $100 (non-refundable; US currency only), made out to HEC Montréal, to cover the processing fee.
International45900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45900 USD per year during 12 months.
National45900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45900 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.