Students will also learn to apply engineering principles in organizing and directing technical projects and how to manage the people within them.The Master of Engineering Management (MEngM) program from University of Ontario Institute of Technology provides courses in the areas of engineering project management, production planning and operations management, energy systems management, mathematical modelling and optimization (as they pertain to complex engineering systems), quality control, health and safety, and applied risk analysis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureProject areas:
- Energy systems management
- Engineering project management
- Occupational health and safety
- Production planning and operations management
- Quality control and applied risk analysis
- Regulatory affairs and licensing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 120 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Canada
- Hold a four-year honours undergraduate engineering degree in a relevant field from an accredited engineering program at a Canadian university, or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum overall academic standing of a B (GPA: 3.0 on a 4.3 scale or 73 to 76 per cent), with a minimum B in the last two full-time years (four semesters) of undergraduate work or equivalent.
International22794 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22794 CAD per year during 24 months.
National8859 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8859 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Oshawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.