This is an exciting time for graduate studies in Science at University of Prince Edward Island. Existing programs are growing, and various new programs are being proposed and implemented. Our graduate students of the Master of Science degree of the University of Prince Edwardare making increasingly important contributions to UPEI in many areas, including research, teaching, mentorship, the campus community and community outreach. UPEI offers three distinctive graduate programs in the Faculty of Science.
- A Master's degree can be applied to virtually any career.
- The Master of Science Program includes all science departments at UPEI.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Topics in Ecology and Environmental Sciences
- Advanced Topics in Plant Science
- Advanced Topics in Cell and Molecular Biology
- Advanced Topics in Molecular and Macromolecular Sciences
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Environmental Sciences View 59 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Canada
Admission to a graduate degree program as a regular student is granted, on recommendation of the Department concerned, to:
- a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or a 4-year honours or majors baccalaureate or its equivalent.
- a student who has satisfied the requirements for transfer from provisional student category.
- an average of at least second class ('B', i.e. 70% to 79.9%) in the last four semesters or the last two undergraduate years.
International11535 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23070 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National4215 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8430 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.