Adult Education from St. Francis Xavier University (StFX) will enable you to become a dual professional, incorporating adult education theory, practices, and principles into your work, making learning more effective and efficient, helping you and those you work with make change and adapt to change.
Our participants are employed in health care, industry, sports and recreation, post-secondary, college, and vocational education, unions and labour organizations, in community organizations and non-profits, policing and the military, and in the field of international development.
- Field Research and Practice
- Professional Portfolio and Literature Review
- Synthesizing Examination
- Practical Research Project
- Learning Program Evaluation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education View 59 other Masters in Education in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate/graduate degrees
- Two confidential letters of reference (forms included in the application above).
- Prepare and include with the application a comprehensive curriculum vitae clearly indicating your experience in the practice of adult education;
- Complete a statement of purpose of 500 to 1000 words (maximum) discussing: your personal philosophy of adult education; your experience as an adult educator; your long-term career goals; your area of interest
- Evidence of English proficiency if your first language is not English.
International4096 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2048 CAD per semester during 36 months.
National4096 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2048 CAD per semester during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.