The Department of Biology offers courses that emphasize the structure and function of organisms, from molecules to ecosystems. Undergraduate and Graduate programs are available in Microbiology, Animal and Plant Physiology, Cell and Molecular Biology, Marine and Freshwater Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Sciences. We also have a Co-op program for students who wish work experience intermixed with studying.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Biomechanics
- Advanced Topics in Membrane Biology
- Topics in Vertebrate Physiology
- Topics in Microbiology
- Topics in Molecular Biology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Molecular Sciences View 23 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in Canada
- M.Sc. applications can be submitted at any time of the year (i.e., there is no application deadline).
- Applicants to our M.Sc. Program should have a B.Sc. degree with a grade point average of 70 % or better, equivalent to grade B (or better) or 3.3 (or better) on the Merit Point system (out of 4).
- Undergraduate transcripts and two letters of recommendation are required.
International8570 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8570 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National8570 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8570 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.