The Master in Natural Resources Law and International Environmental Law at University of Iceland is organised in such a way as to provide in-depth analysis in the specialised fields of:
- natural resources
- international environmental law,
combined with an ample opportunity for participants to experience the natural wonders and beauty of Iceland and its culture.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Course in Public International Law
- International Environmental Law and Sustainable Development
- International Human Rights Law
- EU Environmental Law
- Natural Resources Law (Basic Course)
- Law of the Sea
- International Economic Law
- LLM Final Thesis
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
Nordic citizens are exempt and may apply for graduate studies until 15 April.
DisciplinesLegal Studies Natural Resource Management View 3 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in Iceland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Adequate undergraduate training to pursue graduate studies in Medieval Icelandic Studies
- Satisfactory Grade Average
- Adequate command of English
- Completion of Preparatory Reading List before enrolment
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Students at the University of Iceland do not pay tuition fees, only an annual registration fee of ISK 75,000 (477 EUR)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.