Through the Strategic Management for Global Business programme at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, you will:
- Acquire the knowledge and tools to draw up sound and sustainable business and marketing plans for new entrepreneurial initiatives that need to operate locally and compete globally.
- Attain the skills to analyse a company using the appropriate metrics, identify strengths and weaknesses and conceive innovative and effective business development plans, as entrepreneurs or strategic consultants.
- Develop the ability to manage complexity in businesses, especially those with global expansion plans.
Academic preparation is based on practical and interactive teaching methods that include workshops led by international experts and managers from multinationals and start-ups, which represent also an excellent networking opportunity.
As a culmination of the programme, students are supported in developing a bespoke Action Project (an internship, consultancy project or the development of your company's business plan), a unique learning-by-doing opportunity that will form the cornerstone of their career.
Upon completion of the programme, students learn how to understand the strategic drivers of long-term success of a company, how to recognize the challenges and opportunities of the international economy and how to leverage on the issues of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), sustainability and impact management in order to turn them into sound, innovative and socially responsible business opportunities.
The Master prepares students to become:
- Managers capable of guiding enterprises' processes and functions in an innovative, sustainable and socially responsible way, both in small and medium enterprises and in multinational contexts
- Entrepreneurs of small and large scale enterprises capable of starting a new business and/or expanding an existing one
- Consultants capable od profesionally and e
- Business strategy
- Corporate strategy
- Innovation and sustainability
- Business planning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Development International Business Strategic Management View 37 other Masters in International Business in Italy
- Applicants may have various background with a preference for students from Business Administration, Economics or Engineering studies.
- Strong motivation, managerial and entrepreneurial orientation as well as interest in the topics of impact for entrepreneurship, internationalization, innovative businesses, sustainability and CSR will add valur to your candidacy.
- A good GMAT or GRE score (not compulsory) will facilitate access to a scholarship opportunity.
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
All scholarships are assigned on a merit basis and will be mostly given to students who apply by the priority deadline. Some scholarships may also target specific geographic regions.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.