As a student of the Management programme from University of Gothenburg, you will discuss complex management and strategic problems, reflect on your own role as a leader, and think about how corporate strategies impact sustainable development. This open and diverse programme allows you the flexibility to tailor your education to your own interests, including the chance to study abroad for a semester.
About the Programme
Globalization, digitalization, and increasing uncertainty create an ever-higher demand for effective and responsible leaders. Growing environmental concerns add another element by highlighting the need for competence in sustainability issues. Our programme offers you the opportunity to explore and develop your role as a leader, preparing you for strategic work in your chosen career path.
Graduates of the programme receive a Degree of Master of Science (120 credits) with a major in Management.
Our graduates move in diverse directions after graduation, and you may choose among many options and paths, supported by counselling from our career service. Some of our graduates report the following job titles:
- project manager
- account manager
- junior business consultant
- trainees in IT, finance, and procurement
- business designer
- business development representative
- head of HR
- business operation coordinator
- sourcing buyer
- supply chain analyst
- information process manager
- PhD student
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations in Management
- Strategy and Organization
- Managing Markets
- Corporate Governance and Financial Structures
- Change Management
- Preparing for Leadership
- Research Methods in Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 55 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Sweden
- The applicant must have been awarded a Bachelor's degree (equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen) from an internationally recognized university and be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS. The level of English must be equivalent to English 6/English B from Swedish Upper Secondary School.
International7911 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15822 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Full programme cost 166 000 SEK
- Application and tuition fees do not apply for EU/EEA citizens or exchange students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.