You shall join the ranks of our Alumni who are respected leaders in investment and commercial banking, private equity and brokerage firms, consulting companies, treasury departments, regulatory authorities etc.
Graduates of Finance and Accounting programme from Kozminski University receive a Master in Finance and Accounting diploma. Additionally they get a diploma's supplement stating which major the student finished.
Career Opportunities After Your Studies
Specialist in finance, financial analyst, or manager in organizations dealing with financial services (banks, insurers, mutual funds, broker services), international corporations or the public sector. A controller, an accountant, an auditor, or an accounting specialist in a related field (professions that have proven to be resistant to the financial crisis). The program prepares its participants for work in both the private and public sectors. A specialist in any department of a company related to finance and accounting A specialist in Anti-Money Laundering and compliance departments of international banks
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Big Data Analysis
- Modern Banking Systems
- Career Track Seminar
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 15 other Masters in Business Administration in Poland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Admission for full-time and part-time Master programs at Kozminski University is based on 2 criteria: GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. Maximum score is 100 points - 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA. Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified to the program.
Application for full time and part time Master's programs at Kozminski University must include:
- application form - complete the form online, print and sign
- original Bachelor/Master degree diploma or notarized copy and transcript of records
- 1 signed passport photograph
- copy of the national ID or a passport
- CV in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2760 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA5520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2760 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Full-Time: 12 500 PLN
- Part time: 9 900 PLN
- The tuition fee may vary during the study programme.
- First year students of the programs conducted in English will be able to obtain a scholarship for one year of 15 000 PLN.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Admission for full-time Master programs at Kozminski University is based on 2 criteria: GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. Maximum score is 100 points - 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA.
- Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified to the program. Candidates, who have achieved at least 80% of the points from the entry test will have have the possibility to apply for the "Scholarship for the Best Candidates".
- The scholarship is provided monthly, as 10 deductions of 1 500 PLN from the tuition fee amount. The awarded candidates are chosen based on a ranking system.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.