Erasmus University Rotterdam is a highly regarded university in a dynamic city with a world port. The M.Sc. Molecular Medicine faculty members at Erasmus University Rotterdam include leading international scientists in biomedical research.
Upon graduation, you will be a preferred and qualified candidate for Ph.D. positions within Erasmus MC, and other high-ranking and international research institutions.
- The MSc Molecular Medicine degree can lead to: a PhD position in basic research & a career at a company or institute as a life science researcher at the MSc level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The M.Sc. in Molecular Medicine degree can lead to:
- a Ph.D. position in basic research;
- a career at a company or institute as a life science researcher at the M.Sc. level;
- combined with a background in medicine:a position as clinical researcher, involved in the initiation and supervision of translational clinical research projects.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Molecular Sciences Biochemistry View 32 other Masters in Human Medicine in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BSc in any of the biomedical sciences (e.g. biology, biochemistry, medicine), or
- BASc from Dutch higher vocational training program in biomedical laboratory techniques (HBO-BML)
- personal motivation, assessed by written statement and/or (internet) interview
- TOEFL 575 / 232 / 90 or IELTS 6.5, or comparable English proficiency
- overall performance in previous educational programs
- in some cases: a written entrance examination
International19400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19400 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 24 months.
- €19,400 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.