The mission of the Quantitative Finance degree from Singapore Management University is to produce high-quality professionals who will be highly sought after by global and regional banks, quantitative hedge funds, asset management companies, as well as regulators in Singapore.
As the global financial industry is getting more sophisticated in risk management, product innovation, and proprietary trading, the demand for quantitative finance professionals is on the rise.
Our MQF programme is positioned to flourish with this rising trend.
- Asset Pricing
- Stochastic Modelling in Finance
- Quantitative Analysis of Financial Markets
- Programming and Computation Financial
- Fixed Income Securities
- Risk Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics Finance Financial Mathematics View 4 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in Singapore
The Master of Science in Quantitative Finance programme welcomes all applicants who meet the following criteria for admissions:
- An undergraduate bachelor's degree (in any field with some level of mathematical rigour)
- A good GMAT/GRE or SMU Admission Test Score (GMAT institution code F8D-7V-97)*
- SMU track - A good TOEFL/IELTS score is required if your degree was not taught in English (Applicants with TOEFL >90 and IELTS >6.5 are typically shortlisted for an interview.)
- International track - An IELTS score of 7.0 overall (with 6.0 and above for all components) is required for all applicants choosing this track
International35485 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35485 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National35485 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35485 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
S48,150 (inclusive of GST)
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.