Besides covering the critical components required to meet the high academic standards of an MAF degree at SMU, the curriculum is also designed to align with the FULL Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) examination requirements, enabling students to pursue a CFA designation as well. Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will receive their MAF degree conferred by SMU.
TracksMAF is an intensive Applied Finance programme at Singapore Management University where candidates must complete 9 core modules, 4 elective modules and Postgraduate Professional Development Series workshops to meet the requirements of SMU’s Master of Science degree. Students may choose to specialise in either one of the track electives - Fund Management, Fintech, or Real Estate.
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Quantitative Methods and Economic Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Fixed Income and Derivative Analysis
- Equity Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Advanced Fixed-Income & Derivatives Analysis
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Current Resume (in PDF or Microsoft Word Document format)
- One Personal Statement (in PDF or Microsoft Word Document format):
- Copy of NRIC / FIN / Passport (in PDF or JPEG format)
Two Referee Reports (Email will be sent to your referees via the Online Portal when you submit your application successfully.)
- Official GMAT/GRE Scores & Report (if available)
International35485 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35485 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National35485 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35485 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
S$48,150 (incl. GST)
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.