The adequacy and relevancy of our curriculum content is evidenced by the accreditations and endorsed status received from the licensing authority and professional bodies listed below:
- AACSB International
- Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (Singapore)
- Singapore Accountancy Commission (SAC)
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- CPA Australia
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
The newly revised MPA curriculum provides candidates with strong business fundamentals, technical skills for various accounting functions and professional accounting services. The Professional Accounting programme from Singapore Management University can be completed in one year on a full-time basis, or over two years on a part-time basis.
Leveraging the unique SMU pedagogy, faculty and state-of-the-art city campus, the SMU MPA's professional recognition equips you with the necessary and relevant skill sets for today's competitive global business world.
- Data Modelling & Visualisation
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Audit & Assurance
- Financial Management
- Corporate Reporting & Financial Analysis
- Accounting Information Systems
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must demonstrate good prior academic performance in an undergraduate degree from a recognised institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must have sufficient background in Mathematics/Calculus.
- Applicants have the option to take SMU Admissions Test (SMUAT) or GMAT or GRE as an admission test for application to the programme.
- Applicants with relevant working experience will have an added advantage.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an online interview by members of the MPA Admissions Panel.
- Applicants must show proficiency in the English language. A TOEFL or IELTS test is required if the applicant's undergraduate degree was not conducted in English.
International31542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31542 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National31542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31542 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
S$42,800 (Inclusive of GST)
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.