You will work on real-life or reality based problems. As experienced within the construction sector and its associated industries, consultants and clients.
During the Building Information Modelling and Management programme at the Oxford Brookes University you will experience behavioural aspects of managing projects. Most construction project managers only experience these when their careers are well-advanced.
Graduates of our postgraduate construction programmes have an outstanding employment record. Our graduates are recognised as having excellent levels of communication, presentation and problem-solving skills. Consequently, our students go on to be project managers right across the broad spectrum of the construction industries both locally and internationally.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Intensive study periods
- Field trips and site visits
- Applied or problem based learning
- Project Planning, Control and Risk
- Advanced Construction Technology and BIM
- 13 months
- 25 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction View 266 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
- The course is open to applicants who hold a 2.1 undergraduate honours degree (or international equivalent).
- We will actively consider applications from candidates with lower degrees, who can evidence substantiated & relevant experience in construction.
- Industry professionals with suitable practice qualifications (e.g MRICS, MCIOB) - demonstrating ability to study at master's level, are also encouraged to apply.
- For Distance-Learning study, it is recommended that applicants have at least six months work experience in the built environment sector.
International14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14700 GBP per year and a duration of 13 months.
EU/EEA8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8000 GBP per year and a duration of 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.