The Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management programme at the Oxford Brookes University brings together both distance and full-time learners. You will work on real life problems as experienced by the construction industry.
And in doing so, develop a broad range of quantity surveying and management skills and knowledge including:
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- project finance
- procurement by working
Graduates of our postgraduate construction programmes have an outstanding employment record. Our graduates are recognised as having excellent levels of communication, presentation and problem-solving skills. Consequently, our students go on to be employed across the broad spectrum of the construction industries both locally and internationally.
Many of these companies visit the department annually to meet students for graduate positions whilst all of our distance learning students are employed full time by prominent companies in the sector.
More informationVisit official programme website
- People, Leadership and Organisations
- Project Planning, Control and Risk
- Managing Technology for Sustainable Environments
- Quantity Surveying Practice
- Applied Research Methods
- 13 months
- 25 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 62 other Masters in Commerce in United Kingdom
- The course is open to applicants who hold a 2.1 undergraduate honours degree (or international equivalent) in any discipline.
- We will actively consider applications from candidates with lower degrees - who can evidence relevant experience, or a sustained managerial role in another profession.
- Industry professionals with relevant practice qualifications (e.g MRICS, MCIOB) - demonstrating ability to study at master's level, are also encouraged to apply.
- For Distance-Learning study, it is recommended that applicants have at least six months work experience in the built environment sector.
International14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14700 GBP per year and a duration of 13 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.