The Real Estate Investment Finance programme at the Oxford Brookes University gives you the practical skills needed to succeed, while also offering a flexible and innovative way to study from home. It gives you the opportunity to share knowledge and experience in real life situations.
The four 'stand-alone’ core modules enable you to start at any of the four entry points throughout the year. Each module is organised around six learning packages. This allows you to work at your own pace and keep track of your learning.
This programme has been designed for real estate professionals across all sectors, as well as fund managers and investment bankers who would like to gain a better understanding of real estate as a financial asset in an investment portfolio.
The MSc REIF is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), so after the MSc, graduates are entitled to apply for RICS graduate pathway to membership.
MSc is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Recognised by the Investment Property Forum
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Real Estate Investment Market
- Applied Real Estate Valuation
- Real Estate Finance and Investment
- Legal and Regulatory Considerations
- Applied Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Real Estate & Property Management View 72 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
- MSc/PGDip REIF is open to applicants who hold a 2.1 undergraduate honours degree (or international equivalent) or above. It is also desirable to have at least two years relevant experience in the workplace.
- We will actively consider applications from candidates who hold a 2.2 undergraduate honours degree (or international equivalent), who can evidence strong and relevant professional experience.
- Applicants working in the sector, who hold suitable professional qualifications - which can demonstrate ability to study at master's level, are also welcome to apply.
International9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Diploma £8,000 (12 months)
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.