Why choose The Mechanics and Mathematical Modeling for Oil and Gas Industry program at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU)
- In-demand MSc program in English
- Strong fundamental base
- Leading professors from Polytech
- Top-ranked foreign professors
- Oil and gas industry companies
- Research and production companies
- Engineering companies
- Scientific and Research Centers
- Computer Technology in Mechanics
- Dynamics of Rod Structures
- Mathematical Modeling in Mechanics
- Tensor Calculus
- Methods for Solving Elasticity Problems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- August 01 – for applicants from countries with visa regime
- August 20 – for applicants from visa-free countries
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Mathematics View 14 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s or specialist’s degree diploma/certificate with the list of grades.
- Language requirements:
- Level of Russian proficiency B1 (for Russian-taught programs)
- Level of English proficiency B1 (for English-taught programs)
- Official language certificates are not required. In case you have a language certificate, you can submit it with the other application documents.
- International passport valid minimum for 2 years from the start of an academic year (September 01).
International4513 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4513 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4513 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4513 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 334 600 Rubles
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.