Why choose The Mechanics and Mathematical Modeling for Oil and Gas Industry program at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU)
- In-demand MSc program in English
- Strong fundamental base
- Leading professors from Polytech
- Top-ranked foreign professors
- Oil and gas industry companies
- Research and production companies
- Engineering companies
- Scientific and Research Centers
- Computer Technology in Mechanics
- Dynamics of Rod Structures
- Mathematical Modeling in Mechanics
- Tensor Calculus
- Methods for Solving Elasticity Problems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You are kindly required to fill in an on-line application. International applicants may find additional information concerning admission at SPbPU website
International3408 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3408 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3408 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3408 EUR per year during 24 months.
292 600 Rubles
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.