The Master of Engineering in Robotics, Control and Smart Systems from The American University in Cairo graduates engineers who :
- Have broad foundation in both the theoretical and the practical skills of RCSS interdisciplinary knowledge space,
- Integrate fundamental and advanced knowledge to solve complex interdisciplinary problems in the field of RCSS,
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within interdisciplinary teams and prepared to be team leaders,
- Demonstrate competitive professional advancement, and engage in advanced academic and research in areas of their interest within industry, research centers, and academia both in local and global environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Robotics: Kinematics, Dynamics and Control
- Embedded Real Time Systems
- Modern Control Design
- Applied Estimation
- Intelligent and Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Mechatronics Innovations and Experimental Robotics
- Bioinspired Robotics and Multi Robotic Systems
- An online application for graduate studies
- Online payment of the application fee
- The selection of up to two graduate programs for which the admission application will be processed
- A statement of purpose indicating the reasons of interest in the specific program
- An updated resume (CV) that must include work experience and educational background
- At least two online letters of recommendation from persons familiar with your academic or professional background.
- Official academic records, of which one must be a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with proof of degree completion.
- Clear copy of the information pages of your passport
- One recent passport size photograph
International735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National579 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 579 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.