This Nanotechnology program from The American University in Cairo is facilitated by the available state of the art equipment at the Yousef Jamil Science and Technology Research Center (YJSTRC).
The Masters of Science in Nanotechnology graduates scientists and engineers who:
- Have the knowledge of the enabling technologies and the key aspects relevant to application in nanotechnology
- Foster a strong culture of interdisciplinary research and development at AUC, Egypt and the region
- Engage in advanced academic and research careers
- Excel in an interdisciplinary environment both as individuals and within a team
- Seize and develop commercial opportunities in the fast-advancing nanotechnology field locally and globally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nanomaterials, Synthesis, Processing and Applications
- Simulation and Modeling for Nanoscale Materials and Systems
- Advanced Testing and Characterization Techniques
- Fabrication of Nanomaterials For Films And Devices
- Management and Economics of Nanotechnology
- Advanced Nanophysics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 7 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Egypt
- A bachelor’s degree in sciences or engineering, with minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 is required for admissions into the nanotechnology master’s program. Admission is also subject to the general university requirements for graduate program.
- For those students whose grade records indicate promising ability, but who otherwise are not have adequate preparation in sciences or engineering, admission may be granted under the requirement that remedial courses will be taken.
International735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National579 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 579 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.