The Electronics and Communications Engineering Department may prescribe a program of noncredit work to make up for the deficiency.
The objectives of the Electronics and Communications Engineering program from The American University in Cairoare to provide the graduates of the program with:
- A broad knowledge of modern computational and experimental methods in engineering.
- Extensive knowledge in one of the following specializations: VLSI and nanosystems, communication systems, microwave and RF systems, digital and network systems.
- Deep understanding of the research techniques and data analysis in the area of specialization.
- An ability to solve unstructured engineering problems, think critically, function well in a team, and communicate effectively.
- A high standard of written and oral communication on technical matters.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computational Methods in Engineering
- Experimental Methods in Engineering
- Engineering for a Sustainable Environment
- Engineering Statistics
- Advanced Solid-State Devices
- Advanced ASIC Design
- Analog Integrated Circuit Design
- Digital Integrated Circuit Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 7 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Egypt
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An online application for graduate studies
- Online payment of the application fee
- The selection of up to two graduate programs for which the admission application will be processed
- A statement of purpose indicating the reasons of interest in the specific program
- An updated resume (CV) that must include work experience and educational background
- At least two online letters of recommendation from persons familiar with your academic or professional background.
- Official academic records, of which one must be a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with proof of degree completion.
- Clear copy of the information pages of your passport
- One recent passport size photograph
International735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National579 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 579 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.