The LBS Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy MSc programme from London Business School curriculum combines core courses in leadership and strategy with a choice of electives, and includes a Global Business Assignment.
Graduates with LBS Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy from London Business School will :
- Apply new skills to conduct business in a choice of key economic destinations
- Test your ability to lead across boundaries and develop a global business perspective
- Work on real business issues alongside students from other leadership programmes
- Develop close working relationships with faculty and peers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Competition policy
- Industrial economics
- Economic integration
- Financial regulation
- Corporate finance
- Capital markets
- Decision modelling
- Service operations
- Competitive strategy
- Consumer behaviour
- Global marketing
- Marketing models and media
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 1749 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Completed online application form
- Your application essays
- An organisational chart of your business division showing your position
- A one-page CV/resume
- A transcript of grades from each university you have attended
- Executive assessment (EA), GMAT or GRE scores: the GMAT code number for the Sloan MSc is Z11-J7- 18
- GMAT waivers
- Proof of English language ability
- Application fee: £160
International77300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 77300 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National77300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 77300 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- EU: £77,300
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.