The Financial Analysis MFA programme from London Business School is ideal for students that are looking to excel as exceptional financial analysts and want to learn how the finance industry works.
Explore international finance markets using applied theory, trading simulations, modelling and valuation techniques. Connect with world-class faculty, global institutions, experienced finance practitioners and top-tier employers.
Graduates with Financial Analysis from London Business School will:
- Gain key career skills
- Explore a wide range of career opportunities.
- Gain the finance knowledge to impress at interview and beyond
- Access a wide range of career and networking opportunities
- Develop the professional and careers skills to communicate their value
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Asset Management
- Corporate Finance
- Analysis of Financial Statements:
- Securities Valuation and Financial Modelling:
- World Economy
- Financial Institutions
- Personal Finance
- Private Equity
- Data Analytics for Finance
- Investment Fundamentals
- Capital Structure
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- London Business School operates a staged deadline process.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Financial Mathematics View 864 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- Completed application form
- Application essays
- GMAT/GRE score (The institution codes are: GMAT = Z11-J7-92; GRE = 1242)
- One page CV
- Name and details of two referees
- Proof of English language ability
- A copy of your university transcripts
- Application fee: £95
International37900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National37900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37900 GBP per year during 12 months.
- EU: £37,900
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.