Sustainable International Agriculture from University of Göttingen offers a well founded knowledge of bio-physical and socio-economic factors determining agricultural livelihood systems, an understanding of global ecosystems and their relationship with agriculture and social, professional and methodological expertise.
Students at Sustainable International Agriculture from University of Göttingen will gain knowledge in:
- International Agribusiness and Rural Development Economics
- International Organic Agriculture
- Tropical Agriculture
- Agroecosystems Sciences
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- World agricultural markets and trade
- Socioeconomics of rural development and food security
- Sustainable International Agriculture
- Soil and plant science
- Organic livestock farming under temperate and tropical conditions,
- Organic cropping systems under temperate
- Applied statistical modelling,
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesSustainable Development Agriculture Plant & Crop Sciences View 17 other Masters in Agriculture in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of language proficiency required for the degree programme
- Statutory declaration (Eidesstattliche Versicherung)
- Bachelor degree within Agricultural sciences or a related field of study.
- Letters of admission
- Reference letters
International736 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 368 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA736 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 368 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
The semester fees comprise administration fees, student body fees and a Studentenwerk fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.