At Neurosciences from University of Göttingen a very important aim of the study program includes social integration. The first study year ends with one written and two oral examinations which qualify for the Master’s thesis. The Master’s thesis can be waived for students who have passed these examinations with good or excellent results so that they can change to the three-year doctoral program directly.
The degree qualifies graduates for a professional career in neurosciences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Neuroanatomy, Development
- Physiology and Basic Statistics
- Modelling, Autonomous Nervous System, Pharmacology
- Molecular Biology, Development, Neurogenetics
- Sensory and Motor Functions
- Clinical Neurosciences and Higher Brain Functions
- Specialization Seminars and Tutorials
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Neuroscience Health Sciences View 26 other Masters in Health Sciences in Germany
- Bachelor in Biology, Medicine, Physics, or related fields
- Proof of language proficiency required for the degree programme
- Statutory declaration (Eidesstattliche Versicherung)
- CV with photo,
- Certificate/diploma for any completed course of studies for which the degree certificate has already been issued.
- You can also upload GRE certificates if available.
- Contact data of two referees who will write letters of recommendation for you.
International768 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 384 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA768 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 384 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
The semester fees comprise administration fees, student body fees and a Studentenwerk fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.