The Human Resource Management programme offered by Dublin Institute Of Technology provides an intellectual formation and path to personal development and career advancement which equips graduates of the programme with a comprehensive understanding of the philosophies and theoretical perspectives which inform sound Human Resource Management practice.The graduate will be provided with the wide-ranging knowledge and skills necessary to commence or advance their career as a Human Resource Management professional in a national and international context. Students who complete the programme will have a rigorous conceptual framework and a systematic knowledge and understanding of the issues that are at the forefront of Human Resource Management theory and practice today.
- To apply Human Resource Management processes and functions to real Human Resource Management situations as well as general business operation issues.
- To develop graduates with high levels of professional competence and skill in Human Resource Management.
- To facilitate the student’s ability to transfer acquired knowledge and skill to the Human Resource Management work and research environment.
- To raise the student’s knowledge and competence in Human Resource Management to the level of strategic decision making and critical analysis.
- To provide the graduate with the research skills necessary to complete quality primary research in the Human Resource Management area.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management in Context
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Employment Law
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Investigating a Business Issue from a Human Resources Perspective
- Performance Management
- Organisational Design and Organisation Development
- Designing, Delivering & Evaluating Learning and Development Provision
- Managing Employment Relations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 15 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Ireland
The programme is aimed at graduates who have already obtained a bachelor degree in a cognate discipline (including HRM, business, psychology, sociology and law) who have achieved an honours grade (2.2) or higher, with work experience are eligible to apply. Candidates with ordinary level degree qualifications in cognate disciplines and appropriate work experience may also be considered as non-standard applicants and their applications will be assessed by a standing committee in the College of Business.
International3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.