Mechatronics has evolved as a distinct engineering discipline over the last few years. It is a blend of mechanics, electronics, information technology and computers. It has come to mean the synergistic use of precision engineering, control theory, computer science, and sensor and actuator technology to design improved products and processes. It is the application of the latest techniques in precision mechanical engineering, controls theory, computer science and electronics to the design process to create more functional and adaptable products. Because mechatronics students study a range of disciplines, they are well equipped to go into a wide range of jobs in electrical or mechanical engineering, as well as software development and management positions.
Accredited by the UAE Ministry of Education's Higher Education Affairs Division, our Master of Science in Mechatronics Engineering is an interdisciplinary program that integrates the science and engineering concepts needed to address grand challenges in the ever-changing industrial sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Mechatronics
- Embedded Systems for Mecatronics
- Modelling and Simulation of Dynamic Systems
- Advanced Control Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 9 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United Arab Emirates
- hold a four-year bachelor’s degree from an independently accredited university recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education’s Higher Education Affairs Division and by AUS (applicants with a bachelor’s degree obtained outside the UAE must submit an equivalency of their degree from the UAE Ministry of Education’s Higher Education Affairs Division).
- have attained a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.00 (on a scale of 4.00) or its equivalent, and 3.00 or its equivalent in 300- and 400-level courses in discipline(s) relevant to the graduate program.
- have attained a minimum Internet-Based TOEFL score of 80 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (Academic Version).
International19398 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38796 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National19398 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38796 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- AED 142,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.