Today's engineers are routinely confronted with broader job responsibilities that require them to combine managerial aspects with technical aspects.
The Engineering Systems Management master's degree at American University of Sharjah (AUS) has become the premier choice for engineers whose goal is to work in areas that integrate technical engineering skills with managerial and economics skills. Our curriculum is designed to enhance management and technical skills of all engineers, regardless of their discipline, to meet the needs of the marketplace in the UAE and other Gulf countries.
Our highly qualified faculty members, modern laboratories and resource facilities and a dynamic curriculum that is in sync with the demands of the global market, has earned our program an enviable reputation throughout the region.
Statistics show that 75 percent of all engineers in the UAE assume management responsibility within the first five years of professional practice. And that is precisely why our program ensures that our students are equipped with the right tools to deal successfully with all the professional challenges that come their way.
The MSESM program aims to reinforce and expand its reputation nationally and in the region for graduating professionals recognized for excellence in their contribution to ESM scholarship, having exceptional leadership, commitment to creative problem solving, and professional integrity who are instrumental in development of a prosperous society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Graduates of the MSESM program will be prepared to:
- develop creative and effective engineered solutions that require engineering systems management skills to meet organizations needs in both the service and industrial sectors.
- succeed in a wide range of different organizations, positions and projects and adapt to various work environments
- lead the change management process to meet organizational goals and objectives
- seek continual professional development and lifelong learning in a dynamic, global professional environment.
- act professionally and ethically in the practice of engineering systems management
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 10 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United Arab Emirates
- hold a four-year bachelor’s degree from an independently accredited university recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education’s Higher Education Affairs Division and by AUS (applicants with a bachelor’s degree obtained outside the UAE must submit an equivalency of their degree from the UAE Ministry of Education’s Higher Education Affairs Division)
- have attained a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.00 (on a scale of 4.00) or its equivalent, and 3.00 or its equivalent in 300- and 400-level courses in discipline(s) relevant to the graduate program
International6474 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32373 EUR for the full programme during 60 months.
National6474 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32373 EUR for the full programme during 60 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.