The mission of the Master of Science in Civil Engineering (MSCE) program at AUS is to prepare professionals for advanced careers and/or doctoral studies related to civil engineering. The program strives to create a conducive academic environment that promotes excellence in teaching and research to assist the students in becoming competent, innovative and responsible professionals with effective communication skills.
Graduates of the MSCE program will be prepared to:
- be successful professionals in a specialized area of civil engineering
- maintain a desire for research, innovation and lifelong learning
- uphold the responsibilities of the engineering profession
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Upon graduation, an AUS MSCE graduate should demonstrate the ability to:
- perform research emphasizing creativity, independent learning and scientific methods in a chosen area of civil engineering
- apply advanced mathematics and engineering knowledge in identifying, formulating and solving engineering problems
- select and use techniques, skills and modern tools necessary for research or professional practice
- communicate effectively
- recognize the need for, and engage in, lifelong learning
- attend to professional and ethical responsibilities
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 44 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Arab Emirates
- hold a four-year bachelor’s degree from an independently accredited university recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education’s Higher Education Affairs Division and by AUS (applicants with a bachelor’s degree obtained outside the UAE must submit an equivalency of their degree from the UAE Ministry of Education’s Higher Education Affairs Division)
- have attained a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.00 (on a scale of 4.00) or its equivalent, and 3.00 or its equivalent in 300- and 400-level courses in discipline(s) relevant to the graduate program
International6474 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32373 EUR for the full programme during 60 months.
National6474 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32373 EUR for the full programme during 60 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.