In this Chemical Engineering program at American University of Sharjah (AUS) , you will gain excellent all-around technical, analytical and practical skills to handle major assignments in the chemical engineering field.
Our master's degree in chemical engineering is based on high standards, similar to those followed in the United States.
It will strengthen your knowledge in the important topics of transport phenomena, thermodynamics, kinetics and reactor design, as well as mathematics.
The mission of the Master of Science in Chemical Engineering (MSChE) program at AUS is to prepare professionals for advanced careers and/or doctoral studies related to chemical engineering. The program is continuously striving to create a stimulating academic environment that promotes excellence in teaching and research to assist the students in becoming competent, innovative and responsible professionals.
Graduates of the MSChE program will be prepared to:
- be successful professionals in a specialized area of chemical engineering
- maintain a desire for research, innovation and lifelong learning
- uphold the responsibilities of the engineering profession
- Engineering Mathematics
- Computational Methods
- Transport Phenomena
- Advanced Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 3 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United Arab Emirates
- hold a four-year bachelor’s degree from an independently accredited university recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education’s Higher Education Affairs Division and by AUS (applicants with a bachelor’s degree obtained outside the UAE must submit an equivalency of their degree from the UAE Ministry of Education’s Higher Education Affairs Division)
- have attained a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.00 (on a scale of 4.00) or its equivalent, and 3.00 or its equivalent in 300- and 400-level courses in discipline(s) relevant to the graduate program
International6474 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32373 EUR for the full programme during 60 months.
National6474 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32373 EUR for the full programme during 60 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.