This Integrated Coastal and Ocean Management programme at University of Trinidad and Tobago within the Marine Sciences targets students interested in a specific career path in ICOM and ensures theoretical and practical knowledge and experience that will be relevant to national, regional and international development and enterprise.
Training also provides a hands-on approach to leading edge techniques and technologies and assists improvement of life-skills that will support entrepreneurship. Candidates are provided with the option of undertaking electives from other programmes to allow for experiential flexibility within the programme. Candidates are also provided with supportive faculty and are assigned tutors/mentors specific to their area.
- Natural Systems Analysis
- Natural Systems Modeling
- Coastal and Marine Systems
- Geospatial Analysis
- Coastal Management and Ocean Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Applied Science degree from an approved university with a B+ average, upper second class, or an equivalent cGPA; OR
- A Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Applied Science degree with a lower B+ average but with compensating experience and/or qualifications; OR
- Should have general computer skills. Experience with MS Excel (or equivalent) and/or databases are advantageous
- An essay submission with a count between fifteen hundred (1500) to two thousand (2000) on, "Why do you want to do a Master of Science in Integrated Coastal and Ocean Management programme?"
International673 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 673 USD per year during 24 months.
National1757 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1757 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.