They also will be taught how to apply acquired knowledge for industrial and research solutions. The present Mathematical Analysis and Modeling programme from Tomsk State University is implemented jointly with Rouen University, France.
Upon successful completion of the Programme, students are awarded the degree as follows:
- Master of Science (MSc) in «Mathematics»
- Master of Mathematics in «Mathematics. Computer sciences» (Russia)
Mathematical education in Siberia began in 1917, when Tomsk State University established the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics, one of the four faculties listed in the Russian Charter of Imperial universities (1884). It has contributed greatly to the development of mathematical studies and mathematical education in Siberia. For a long time, it had been the only faculty behind the Urals training specialists for mathematical departments of universities and research institutes.
Modern computer technologies
Complementary Chapters of Calculus
Qualitative Analysis of Differential Equations
Numerical analysis of partial differential equations
Functional Analysis and its applications
Methods of optimization
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 13 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- a passport copy;
- a diploma copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
- certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
- a completed application form (online)
- other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
- entrance exams: written test in mathematics; an interview
International4462 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4462 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4462 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4462 EUR per year during 24 months.
Tuition fee per year is 280 840 rub.
Living costs for Tomsk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.