- The Chemistry program at Amrita University gives special attention to applied branches of Chemistry in addition to the core areas.
- Rigorous curriculum that trains students to secure research fellowships and jobs in public and private sector industries in Chemistry and related interdisciplinary areas.
- Giving significant exposure to research methodology.
- Guest lectures and invited talks by experts from academia and industry.
- Exposure to highly specialized and advanced topics through electives.
- Customized training and placement assistance.
- Quantum Chemistry
- Concepts in Inorganic Chemistry
- Principles in Organic Chemistry
- Coordination Chemistry
- Group Theory and its Applications
- Inorganic Semi-micro Qualitative Analysis Lab
- Organic Quantitative Analysis Lab
- Cultural Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biology View 28 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Amrita University and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Graduation in Chemistry or Chemistry as main subject, with an aggregate minimum of 50% marks excluding language subjects.
- Based on the interview (60% BSc + 40% Interview)
- B. Sc. in Chemistry with first class from any recognized Indian or Foreign University, with Mathematics as one of the ancillary subjects.
- Based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview
- 50% marks in B.Sc.
International691 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 691 USD per year during 24 months.
National691 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 691 USD per year during 24 months.
- Amritapuri: ₹ 55,000
- Coimbatore: ₹ 1,09,780
- Mysuru: ₹68,000
Living costs for Coimbatore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.