Pharmaceutics is the branch of Pharma studies that deals with manufacturing of bulk drugs and the other is formulations related.
The first 2 semesters include theory and practical sessions and III & IV semester comprises of project work. The Pharmaceutics programme from Amrita University helps students to become an expert in formulation development, Advanced Formulation Technology, Pharmacokinetc Evaluations, various aspects of Industrial Manufacturing and also important aspects of Molecular Pharmaceutics & Biotechnology.
- Modern Pharmaceutical Analytical Techniques
- Drug Delivery System
- Modern Pharmaceutics
- Regulatory Affair
- Pharmaceutics Practical
- Advanced Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics
- Computer Aided Drug Delivery System
- Cosmetic and Cosmeceuticals
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Pass in B. Pharm degree from an Institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) with at least 50% marks for all the subjects of B.Pharm course from second year to fourth year.
- Preference will be given to GPAT qualified candidates.
International1257 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1257 USD per year during 24 months.
National1257 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1257 USD per year during 24 months.
- 1,00,000 INR
Living costs for Coimbatore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.