- Taught element starting in September and running for one year, full time
- Alternative flexible pathway for students already in relevant employment
- Specialist tuition from established team of professional design practitioners
- Input from visiting professionals from around the world
- Design positions in up to three College productions ranging from drama to musical theatre and opera
- Professional work placement opportunities
- Exhibition of your work in Cardiff and London for an invited audience of potential employers
- Final component involving the completion of a reflective journal based on your professional engagement, with support and mentoring from College tutors
- Flexible part-time MA ‘Top-Up’ option available for people with a postgraduate diploma in theatre design management or a recognised equivalent qualification
More informationVisit official programme website
- Performance (Set & Costume Design)
- Set Design
- Costume Design
- Costume Construction
- Lighting Design
- Sound Design
- Scenic Art and Construction for Stage and Screen
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesDesign Theatre & Dance View 174 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entry requirements usually include a degree or equivalent qualification in an art and design related subject. Selection is made on the basis of an interview and portfolio presentation.
- The College may consider applications from people without formal qualifications if they have an exceptional level of practical ability and suitable portfolio content.
International21213 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21213 GBP per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA9943 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9943 GBP per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.