The UCAS Conservatoires Institution Code for the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama is R59 and the Course Code for the MMus Music Performance is 806F (intensive) or 805F (full time).
- Advanced principal study tuition from professional musicians – instrumentalists and singers
- Wide range of solo and ensemble performance opportunities
- Tuition available in supporting areas such as Alexander Technique, doubling instrument, end-of-line instrument and period instruments
- Advanced training in chamber music
- Professional coaching and accompaniment provision
- Language, movement and drama classes (singers)
- Specialist, advanced performance classes (instrumentalists)
- Training in career development, self-promotion and sustainable technique
- The Professional Musician
- Advanced Performance Analysis
- Research Project or Reflecting on Performance
- Advanced Teaching Skills
- Advanced Outreach Skills
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music Performance View 248 other Masters in Music in United Kingdom
- Entry is by audition and candidates should be able to demonstrate a level of performance ability appropriate for professional training.
- Minimum entry requirements usually include a 2:1 degree in music or an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates who have been studying or working in another field will be considered.
International21962 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21962 GBP per year during 24 months.
National11163 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11163 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Cardiff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.